Hours - Fall 2010
Also by appointment
The PLC (Photonics Learning Center) is an opportunity available to students seeking help in photonics, optics and electromagnetics classes. The PLC is staffed by student volunteers who have successfully completed these courses.
- We help out with the following classes:
- EE3090 - Geometerical and Wave Optics
- EE3140 - Electromagnetics
- EE3190 - Optical Sensing and Imaging
- EE3290 - Lightwave Devices and Applications
- EE3391 - Photonics Laboratory
- EE4256 - Fourier Optics*
- EE4257 - Digital Image Processing*
- EE4441 - Laser Engineering and Applications
- PH3210 - Optics
* - courses denoted with a star may not have someone to help you at all times. To find out when help for these courses will be available or to schedule an appointment, contact Brandon Swatowski.
This is also a good resource if you just want to know more about the SPIE Student Chapter at Michigan Tech or photonics in general. The students there will gladly talk to you about their experiences and help answer any questions you might have.